Sunday, August 28, 2011

Belle Pastry




One of happy moments in the month of August came in a box full of treats.  My birthday fell on the second week of last month and I went to Seattle with my family for a small celebration.  In the beginning of the year I was so stoked to have it somewhere warm and sandy; but in reality having it lavishly isn't always the option.  I settled for something less but equally excellent, in fact it made me fell in love with its beauty.

Anyway, when I was in Seattle I got a chance to visit one bakery in Bellevue area which is called Belle Pastry.  It's located in the downtown area and when I visited it in mid-morning, it's already packed with people buying breads and pastries.  It sells artisan bread, fine pastries, sandwiches, chocolates, and cookies as well.  The store is delightful, the offerings are excellent.

Sadly, the only pictures I took were these two cakes, Pear Caramel Mousse and Le Pistache.  I wish I bought more!

No comments:

Post a Comment